My sisters always been jealous of my bedroom so when she went away on a school trip I spruced her bedroom up for her. I wasn't allowed to actually re decorate but I gave it a face lift by adding decorations.
I made a heart hanging garland simply by cutting out hearts from wrapping paper and gluing them onto string. It looks really pretty and you could use any sort of paper you wanted or different shapes.
Using the same wrapping paper that I used for the hearts I covered the middle of the wardrobe with it. The middle of the wardrobe was see through but looked a bit dated and old so by adding the wallpaper it gave it a new look and made it more modern.
Then she's always wanted a dressing table so instead of buying one which are really expensive I bought a free standing shelf and attached that to the wall, then put a mirror above it to create a mini dressing table!



No comments:
Post a Comment